Friday, May 20, 2005

Dedicated to every single one of you that I hung out with in the last three weeks

So here we are again... this time its goodbye for real even though its over the phone... How do I tell you all the things that I need to say... Can I make you understand how exactly you make me feel? Do you know that thinking of you always brings a smile to my face... Sometimes I remember some of the things we said and did and want to laugh so much because it was just the most fun ever... You need to know that when I am down and out, I will think of you and this short time that we had together... But even when I am happy and high on life (or more likely, alcohol) I will remember you and I know that I will want to call you straight away... Before I never could because I was a kid... But now that I've met you again I know that my phone bills are going to get astronomically high because I don't want to lose touch with you ever again... And have I told you lately that I love you... Thank you for the best three weeks of my life...

No comments: