Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I like to party... Everybody does...

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone... with everything else that was going on, I had absolutely no time to do Christmassy things like sing carols and since I finished all my bloody shopping in Australia, there was no real urgency except of course to wrap all my presents at the last bloody minute as usual. Anyway, I got to sing carols in church and went home and had cake and wine and then went off party hopping at some 3 in the morning to go wish all my friends who were partying the night away!! There was also annual drinks and dinner bash at my house on Christmas night and much wine was drunk by all and much fun was had by all...



I can't believe Madras... It's like I never left. Last year when I visited, I knew no one whenever I went out except for the people I was with... This year, I'm amazed at all the old faces I'm seeing again... the same old faces who used to be at every party and every disco on every Friday and Saturday night when I lived and partied in Madras. Friday night was a very random getting wasted night where I met like some 100 people I hadn't met in years in the one crowded pub and the next day I was still remembering more and more people I'd met or seen... Madras is quite uncanny!

I can't believe I've been functioning on less than 10 hours of sleep every night in spite of being out until all hours every night. Tonight has been the first night I forced myself to stay home so I could recuperate slightly before leaving to Goa tomorrow. Last night was a very wild bachelorette party for a friend and it was a full on 70s theme and her sister and Rat's sister just did a very brilliant job with the decorations... Just like the brilliant job Rat's sister did for Sista T's baby shower... Good job good job ;) And please don't miss my cool pink 70s sunnies on the bar table...





I can't believe how much fun I'm having... I really don't want it to end...

Hey, who's this handsome motherfucker... I just love him to death!



And here's my dear little Chocolate... so old and tired and slow... I really fear she's going to drop dead any second...



So hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I'll see you all in 2006... I could reflect on the year that's been and what not, but fuck that... Happy New Year!!

18 comments:

SV said...

Looks like youre having a great time. Have a great New Year in Goa!!

Tartrazina said...

see you soon girl!

Jax said...

Woww...Seems like a lot of effort spent in the decorations there, Penny. Have a blast in Goa. Don't miss Tito's/Mambo's.

Happy new year!

Jay said...

Every time I go back to Malaysia and visit my old haunts, I end up feeling like such a dinosaur. -sigh- Thank God I still have my looks.

Happy New year ol' gal!

Thetis said...

Yeah.. Happy New Year!!!

Archster said...

sounds like fun!

especially goa...

Rat said...

Can you please do the honors of writing posts on all the other events so I dont have to :)

AB said...

Chocolate is a very nice name. If she has a litter you know whom to pass them onto;0)

Jax said...

Still partyingaa? Come back and say something!

Thetis said...

you have been tagged.

;p

Mint Chutney said...

HELL-LOW???

*knock knock* Anyone there??

ninetieschild said...

totally like that poster that sez THE OTHER SIDE on it..not quite sure what its got to do wt christmas though..

Kunal Daswani said...

what the hell man! the next time anyone even says i like to party they goina get it for me! change the damn post!

Mint Chutney said...

What up Dawg? Since she won't change posts we should just start a conversation in her comments.

So Snoop, any big plans for the weekend?

Ketchi said...

yeah yeah.. we all like to party.. now can we move on

Mint Chutney said...

Hey! I am THIS close (fingers 2cm apart) to flying out there and changing this post.

shakester said...

hello. you alive? too drunk or stoned to post? and heck YA- change that damn post heading or we'll all have to get a hacker to to do it for us!

PENNY LANE, can you see us through that haze surrounding you????!!!

Su said...

You know , you keep checking someone's blog in the anticipation that they would have updated it. And then you see the same post which has been there for aeons.

Woman, update the F**** blog please. And smack that rat's ass also

The least you guys can do is comment on our blogs