Monday, August 22, 2005

Penny Lane

pennylane



You are Penny Lane! The centerpiece of Almost Famous, you are a dreamer in the highest degree. Your jacket spawned a million Abercrombie look-alikes this year, but they'll never embody the spirit of rock n' roll quite like you did. You have a tender heart, which is easily wounded, but you also possess the will to move on, which comes in quite handy. In your own words, "It's all happening".

Borrowed this quiz from The Bride. Quite ironic indeed. Although, I have to say that I didn't choose this name because of Penny Lane from Almost Famous... I always liked the Beatles song and got the "idea" to make it my MSN nickname from the movie. And the rest as they say, is history!

Which Almost Famous character are you?

7 comments:

D said...

i really liked the character "penny lane" in the film. and i loved the film....

Rat said...

Totally ironic. Are you sure yuo didnt rig it ? :P

. said...

i always remember the 'I am a Golden God" moment from the film.....and penny lane, penny lane? are you sure....:)

Pink said...

I've been meaning to say this for so long and now is the most appropriate time... your nickname Penny Lane always reminded me of the character in Almost Famous... more than the song. Love that movie and love the character.

shakester said...

seems rigged to me! :)
great film, innit..and she was awesome in the film, (and disappointing ever since)

Jax said...

Incidentally, I watched the movie this weekend and I was intending to ask you if your name was inspired by Kate Hudson's character in the movie! :) The quiz tells me I am the 'enemy', the rolling stones reporter kid!

Thetis said...

me too! lol.