Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Random ryhmes and dirty ditties

Watching Grease this weekend reminded me of some of the stupid rhymes we used to sing in high school. The one below was what Neha used to sing because she really used to be quite lousing with virginity like Sandra Dee…

Look at me, I’m Neha C
Lousing with virginity
Won’t go to bed till I’m legally wed
I can’t, I’m Neha C

Well Neha C, I think we might have dispensed with that image a few years into college because then you became quite a skanky “ho” (say that like Gwen Stefani sings Take a chance you stupid “ho”) as I am quite fond of affectionately calling you!

Another one we used to sing was this dirty little rhyme below… it was dirty and sweet all at the same time… we’ll use Neha again as an example but we used to sing this to each other all the freakin’ time!

Neha my darling I love you
Come to me when I call you
Kiss my bum when I tell you
Ha ha ha ha ha

Oh my god, that looks so funny in print… much better when someone is actually singing it to you.

Then there was another one from Stella but I really can’t remember it. Girls, can you remember?

And wasn’t there some dirty rhyme from St. Michaels about Lou Lou and bang bang or something like that?

And that timeless classic that we used to sing when all my parents rowdy friends got together ‘She’ll be coming down the mountain when she comes, she’ll be coming down the mountain when she comes’… in later years, juvenile boys made many dirty connotations about the way she “came” down the mountain!

6 comments:

Pink said...

Hehehehehehehe... so funny! Love the rhymes and I can just imagine you and Neha siging them like mad ppl! Was there a Stella one?! no idea!

Rat said...

How could you forget "She'll be wearing loyolas panties when she comes" Hahahahah.

Nat said...

been offline for a couple of days due to a bloody computer virus!!!!! aarrrrggghhh!!!! dying to re-watch grease now!

A and A said...

bang bang lulu,
lulu's gone away,
whos is gonna bang bang
when lulu's gone away

lulu had two boyfriends,
they both were very rich,
one was a son of a miner,
one was a son a bitch.

chorus!!!

lulu had a bicycle,
its seat was very blunt,
and every time she sat on it,
it went right up her c**t!
chorus!!!

i used to know more!!!
when i remember them just ill post them off!!

Penny Lane said...

Lavi: I don't know why I feel there was some strange thing we used to sing at Stella... some jobless person only came up with it (not naming names or anything ;))

Rat: Oh my god, ya... that is so funny!

Liquid sunshine: Uh oh... have I given too much away? So you know people from Stella or have been there yourself? Do tell...

Sista T: Yeah, these viruses can be a pain... now that you are back it is all good though!

Wishful thinker: Hahaha.. yeah... and you had to replace the "dirty" word with bang bang or something... very amusing indeed!

Penny Lane said...

Neha my love... thanks for saying I'm your favourite friend blogger (I'm not sure what that means fully)... don't worry, next time I'll write less embarressing things!