Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I hate...

I hate the 8:00 am alarm… I hate that I can’t jump straight out of bed but need to snooze for another half hour… I hate Mondays… I also hate Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays… I hate that my job bores me so much… I hate that my next holiday is months away… I hate that today is the first official day of winter and that I have to endure three more months of this… I hate that sitting at my desk inside is no respite from the cold outside because of the horrible temperature the air-conditioning is kept at… I hate that I am feeling so negative… I hate that I am letting you get to me like this… I hate the fact that the pain I see in your eyes is because of me… I hate that I am dying inside… I hate that there is not a single girl in a 5 mile radius that I can cry my heart out to and laugh my heart out with… I hate that I have to look after myself… I hate that there is no dog in my life… I hate drinking water and am paying the price… I hate looking at photographs of myself from when I had thinner arms and a non-existent stomach… I hate that I am too lazy to work out… I hate that I am drinking so much that the next day I have to ask people what really happened last night… I hate not having a single new email to read when I check first thing in the morning… I hate what I have for lunch today… I hate that you are not around… I hate that I am not where I imagined I would be at age 23… I hate that I am not 18 anymore… sometimes, I even hate me!

No comments: