Sunday, June 12, 2005

In Memory...

I'm just sitting here trying to imagine what you might've been upto today... You might've gotten your degree from Loyola College and like so many others, tried your luck in another country... or maybe, like many others, you'd have stayed behind in Madras and might still be throwing wild parties at your house or beachhouse... Either way, I know that you'd still be a part of my life... It's kinda silly for me to try and imagine what you might have been upto... You should be living these things for yourself... It really shits me that you can't!! You should know though that I have such awesome memories of hanging out with you... that infamous summer of '99, that time when we hung at your beachhouse every single weekend, the tennis matches at your house (I haven't forgotten the juice-mobile), playing pool and taking vodka shots, dancing at EC-41, talking on the phone and hanging out in your room (I will never forget the time you made me listen in on a conversation I was never meant to listen in on... hahaha, it was hilarious though... thank you for that one)!! So, you're the stuff that legends are made of... it's been five years... fuck the legends... I wish you were here!!

No comments: